- SCHEDULE CHANGES. The morning will be for checkups only. We will see limited sick visits in the afternoon to keep healthy children safe and decrease exposure to illness.
- NO WALK-IN. We love our walk-in time, but right now we need to screen everyone prior to arrival. Walk-in time will be on hold until further notice.
- NO EXTRAS. Please do not bring any other kids or adults to the visit.
- TOYS REMOVED. We have removed all toys from the waiting room and the exam rooms for the duration of the Coronavirus emergency.
- CURBSIDE CHECK IN. Call from the car when arrive for the appointment & you will be excorted directly to an exam room.
- TELEHEALTH. We are using Telehealth visits for sick visits. We are only bringing those kids who are not at risk of Coronavirus. Call for an appointment. For more information see TELEHEALTH. Instructions are HERE.
We are committed to keeping our patients and their families healthy through this difficult time. Please be patient with us as we work out the best ways to care for all of our patients in the safest possible way. We will update this page as we get more information.
Here are some helpful links:
Maryland Department of Health Coronavirus Website https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
CDC Coronavirus Website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
CDC Interim Guidance for Homes and Communities https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/guidance-prevent-spread.html
Sirius Radio station 121