- SCHEDULE CHANGES. The morning will be for checkups only. We will see all sick visits in the afternoon to keep healthy children safe and decrease exposure to illness.
- NO WALK-IN. We love our walk-in time, but right now we need to screen everyone prior to arrival. Walk-in time will be on hold for at least 2 weeks.
- NO EXTRAS. Please do not bring any other kids or adults to the visit.
- TOYS REMOVED. We have removed all toys from the waiting room and the exam rooms for the duration of the Coronavirus emergency.
- TELEHEALTH. We are going to be instituting Telehealth visits very soon. Check this page for updates. http://valleypediatrics.com.edit.officite.com/check-in-to-doxyme.html
We are committed to keeping our patients and their families healthy through this difficult time. Please be patient with us as we work out the best ways to care for all of our patients in the safest possible way. We will update this page as we get more information.
Here are some helpful links:
Maryland Department of Health Coronavirus Website https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
CDC Coronavirus Website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
CDC Interim Guidance for Homes and Communities https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/guidance-prevent-spread.html
Sirius Radio station 121