- SCHEDULE CHANGES. Portions of the day are set aside for WELL visits to limit the exposure to potentially ill children.
- NO WALK-IN. We love our walk-in time, but right now we need to screen everyone prior to arrival. Walk-in time will be on hold until further notice.
- NO EXTRAS. Please do not bring any other kids or adults to the visit.
- TOYS REMOVED. We have removed all toys & crayons from the waiting room and the exam rooms for the duration of the Coronavirus emergency.
- CURBSIDE CHECK IN. Call from the car when arrive for the appointment & you will be excorted directly to an exam room.
- TELEHEALTH. We are using Telehealth for appropriate sick visits. Call for an appointment. For more information see TELEHEALTH. Instructions are HERE.
We are committed to keeping our patients and their families healthy through this difficult time. Please be patient with us as we work out the best ways to care for all of our patients in the safest possible way. We will update this page as we get more information.
Here are some helpful links:
Maryland Department of Health Coronavirus Website https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
CDC Coronavirus Website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html