Thank you for choosing Valley Pediatrics Associates, LLC as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Partnering with our patients and their families by listening and solving problems together.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians would like to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. We invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. Please come 5 minutes early for your appointment to allow time for checking in and paperwork.
If this will be your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please print out and fill out the appropriate forms before your visit and bring the following information when you arrive:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
The following forms which can be found on the FORMS tab:
- Patient Registration form
- Patient Past Medical History
- Family Medical History
- Financial Policy Signature Form
- Medical Record Release (if you are transferring your child from another physician)
Our Patient Portal is a great resource for communicating with the practice. Once you are registered at the practice, you can self-register on the patient portal.